Data source agnostic
- Standalone, client-side application.
- Can connect to any number of sources, of different types, at the same time.
- Communicates though the APIs exposed by the source.
- Supports for data sources is extensible via plugins.
Designed for ad-hoc view composition
- Drag and drop series from any sources directly on the chart view.
- Mix series from different sources on the same view.
- Allows charts overlay: create charts with several Y axis and a shared time line.
- Highly customizable views; choose chart types, change series colours, transparency, legends, etc…
- Save you work session to a file at any time, to be reopened later or shared with someone else.
- Mouse driven zoom of both X and Y axis.
- Drag and drop composition.
- Browser-like, forward & backward navigation of zoom history.
- Advanced time-range selection widget.
- The tabs holding the chart views can be detached into separate windows.
- Charts from different tabs/windows can be synchronized to a common time line.
Fast, responsive & aesthetically pleasing visuals
- Built on top of JavaFX for a modern look and cross-platform, hardware accelerated graphics.
- Three different UI themes, to better integrate with host OS and fit user preferences.
Java based application
- Cross-platform: works great on Linux, macOS and Windows desktops!
- Strong performances, even under heavy load (dozens of charts with dozens of series and thousands of samples).